Welcome! Please verify your age to enter.
Inserisci il tuo CAP
di spedizione

Consegna in giornata su Milano e Roma
In 24/48 ore nel resto d'Italia
I am 18 or older
I am under 18

Drink responsibly

Select your country

x

All prices include VAT and duties

GBR
Chianti
Chianti Classico DOCG Clemente VII 2018 Castelli Del Grevepesa
-16%

Chianti Classico DOCG Clemente VII 2018 Castelli Del Grevepesa

  5   (1 Reviews)

 (1)
-16%

Special Price £14.60

Regular Price: £17.50

Availability: In stock

Delivery until Thursday, 24 June
Free delivery when you spend at least £68.00
Otherwise delivery price is £13.70

All prices include VAT and duties

Description

The heart of Tuscany

Authentic expression of the Chianti Colli Fiorentini, Castelli del Grevepesa is a beautiful cooperative winery founded fifty years ago, at the behest of the Knight Gualtiero Armando Nunzi, with the aim of bringing together under it a group of winemakers who had, among them, the common denominator of maintaining the historical oenological traditions of this part of Tuscany. From 18 that they were, around 150 members have been conferred and the wines produced reflect all the coherence of the initial style and the excellent quality level, a strong attachment to the territory, longevity and personality. The Chianti Classico Clemente VII is a pleasant and fragrant wine, produced in full respect of tradition with Sangiovese grapes in purity, left to refine, for 85% in large barrels and the remaining 15% in barriques, for at least a year.

Dark ruby color, it has a pleasant and mellow smell of black cherry and plum on a mineral and floral background of violet and graphite. Compact and full on the palate, with lively tannins and beautiful freshness. Final long and pleasantly almond.

With pici with hare sauce and pigeon in the pan.

Match with:

Carne
Formaggi
Primi
Salumi


Specifications

Producer
Castelli Del Grevepesa

Country
Italy

Type
Red Wine

Grape Variety
Sangiovese di Toscana

Classification
Chianti Classico DOCG

Region
Toscana

Area
Mercatale Val Di Pesa (FI)

Vintage
2018

Size
0.75L

ABV
13,5%

Min Temp
16 °C

Max Temp
18 °C

Food Match
Carne, Formaggi, Primi, Salumi

The Cellar



Era il 21 giugno del 1965 quando fu costituita la Castelli del Grevepesa, Società Cooperativa a responsabilità limitata, grazie alla capacità e l’intuito del Cavalier Gualtiero Armando Nunzi, inizialmente formata da diciassette agricoltori e coltivatori diretti. In sostanza il loro intento era quello di riunire, e mantenere sotto un unico obiettivo, più persone provenienti dai diversi territori del Chianti Classico Fiorentino, mantenendo inalterate le antiche tradizioni della viticoltura toscana e le secolari usanze ...
Read more »


Review a product!
We'll give you a 5% discount code


You're reviewing: Chianti Classico DOCG Clemente VII 2018 Castelli Del Grevepesa
* How do you rate this product?
  •  



Customer Reviews (1)








1 Reviews
(1)
(0)
(0)
(0)
(0)

View All
Review by BENJAMIN
Really Good Value Classico
An Excellent vintage. Really good value for the quality. More enjoyable than the more expensive riserva. Definitely recommendable.
Was This Review Helpful?   0     0
20 October 2020
Disponibile su Google Play
 
 
 
Contact Us
Newsletter
Enter your email address
Close
£
Sales Suspended
Due to BREXIT, sales in the UK are temporarily suspended. If you subscribe to our newsletter you will be notified as soon as sales will be active again.
Your Coupon:
Delivery until Thursday, 24 June