Shipping to:
GBR
Free delivery on orders over £150.00
For orders under the value of £150 the shipping cost is £15.00
Marche
Filter By
Food Match
  1. Aperitif
  2. Cheese
  3. Cold Cuts
  4. Dessert
  5. First Courses
  6. Fish
  7. Meat
Price
£
-
£
Offer
  1. On Sale (25)
  2. Standard Price (5)
Producer
  1. Cantine Fontezoppa (13)
  2. Moncaro (4)
  3. Sartarelli (4)
  4. Umani Ronchi (2)
  5. Vallerosa Bonci (3)
  6. Villa Bucci (2)
  7. Vini Firmanum (2)
Case
  1. Without case (27)
Type
  1. Bianco (19)
  2. Dessert (2)
  3. Rosso (9)
Region
  1. Marche (30)
Classification
  1. DOC (19)
  2. DOCG (2)
  3. DOP (1)
  4. IGT (6)
Size
  1. cl.50 (2)
  2. cl.75 (26)
  3. ml.375 (2)

Marche

The history of viticulture in this region started long before the arrival of the Romans and is probably the oldest in Italy. Among the varieties grown, 60% are white grapes and the remaining 40% are red grapes. As far as the white varieties are concerned, Verdicchio is one of Italy’s most famous wines both for its strong personality and its characteristic amphora shaped bottle. Red wines, on the other hand, are primarily made from Montepulciano and Sangiovese grapes. Sparkling wines are also very popular in this region and the most representative ones are made ​​from Vernaccia Nera grapes.

per page

Items 1 to 20 of 30 total

per page

Items 1 to 20 of 30 total

Contact Us

Via Giacomo Bove 34
00154, Rome Italy

+39 06 40402262

Wine Offers Newsletter
Enter your email address
Email: info@bernabei.it - Phone: +39 06 40402262